Brighton supervisor Graham Potter might choose the identical beginning XI who beat Manchester United at Previous Trafford final week.
Lengthy-time absent Jakub Moder is the one senior participant not out there this Saturday.
Newcastle midfielder Jonjo Shelvey is out for as much as 12 weeks after present process surgical procedure for his hamstring harm.
Emil Krafth, Jamal Lewis and Federico Fernandez are near returning, whereas Jamaal Lascelles must be in form.
THE FORECAST OF CHRIS SUTTON
Some Brighton followers complained that they weren’t talked about within the dialogue of what occurred Manchester United Sunday, however they did.
The Seagulls are an important crew underneath Graham Potter and an important watch too.
The identical goes for Newcastle, although. I appreciated the way in which they began the season towards Nottingham Forest.
Forest weren’t nice, however Newcastle confirmed a whole lot of intentions ahead.
I like watching Eddie Howe’s groups and I anticipate this to be a reasonably expansive sport. I do not wish to predict one other draw, however I feel it’ll finish with factors sharing.
Chris’s full predictions towards Kasabian’s Serge Pizzorno
FACTS OF CORRESPONDENCE
Face to face
- Brighton are unbeaten in all 5 Premier League dwelling video games towards Newcastle.
- Following a 2-1 win at St James’ Park in March, Newcastle want to safe consecutive league wins over the Seagulls for the primary time since beating them twice within the 2016-17 league season.
- Having scored only one purpose of their first eight prime flight video games with Brighton, the Magpies scored three targets towards the Seagulls final season.
Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton want to win three consecutive Premier League video games for under the second time, having executed so in October 2018.
- In addition they intention to win three league video games in a row at Amex Stadium for the primary time from October to November 2019.
- The Seagulls have solely misplaced one among their final 10 league video games and received at Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester United throughout that collection. Their solely defeat in these video games got here at Manchester Metropolis in April.
- Brighton had their fifth worst dwelling report within the prime flight final season (W5, D7, L7).
- Newcastle’s 41-point tally in 2022 was solely surpassed by Liverpool (52), Manchester Metropolis (46) and Spurs (44).
- Their 5 away wins within the prime flight this yr are already yet another than they’ve achieved in the entire of 2021. The Magpies final had extra away wins within the Premier League in a calendar yr in 2013 once they registered seven.
- They want to win their first two Premier League video games of a season for the primary time since 1997-98.
- The Magpies have received the league opening away match in simply one of many final 10 seasons and have failed to attain in eight of these video games.
- Newcastle boss Eddie Howe has received 5 Premier League video games towards Brighton, probably the most video games towards a single opponent alongside Everton.
Predict the beginning eleven of Brighton for the following match: bear in mind you’ll be able to change type!
Predict Newcastle’s beginning eleven for the following match: bear in mind you’ll be able to change type!