Adoption charges for all animals are exempt in August on the Montgomery County Animal Providers and Adoption Heart for the annual “Clear the Shelters” occasion. MCASAC is positioned at 7315 Muncaster Mill Highway in Derwood.
MCASAC permits same-day adoptions. Folks will likely be requested to submit all info, and as soon as reviewed, you’ll want to e-book an appointment. No animals may be placed on maintain. They’re all first come, first served by appointment.
How you can undertake:
- Full the Adoption Questionnaire.
- After submitting, e mail AdoptMCASAC@montgomerycountymd.gov a duplicate of your driver’s license or different government-issued picture ID. In case you are a resident of Montgomery County, an up-to-date copy of your license for all pets and the rabies certificates for all ferrets within the household is required. In case you are not a resident of Montgomery County, a legitimate rabies certificates is required for all pets, together with ferrets, within the house.
- As soon as the documentation is obtained, the workforce will e mail a hyperlink to schedule an appointment.
In particular person
- Present a duplicate of your driver’s license or different government-issued picture ID and documentation for all pets whereas within the middle. The certificates tips primarily based on residency or non-residency are the identical as listed above. Rockville or Gaithersburg residents with pets not allowed within the county solely want to supply rabies certificates.
- Full the questionnaire.
- Make an appointment.
The Montgomery County Animal Providers and Adoption Heart participates within the annual once more #ClearTheShelters adoption occasion.
The adoption charges will likely be exempt for ALL animals from 1st August to thirty first August. For every thing you’ll want to learn about adoption, go to ➡️ https://t.co/cDXL1sxdpC. @mcasac pic.twitter.com/E8YR56qhvx
– Montgomery County MD (@MontgomeryCoMD) 1 August 2022
For extra info, go to the underside of the MCASAC web site right here. The middle may be reached at 240-773-5900 (Cellphone) or 301-279-1063 (Fax) for additional questions.